Hi! I am Dylan Woon.
I am an educator, avid learner and a global citizen based in Malaysia.
Thank you for stopping by.
What am I doing now?
In short, I am learning to be both a masterpiece and work in progress at the same time.
Specifically, I am:
- Building, growing my education center for Malaysian high school students.
- Writing to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Actively learning differently subjects to:
- Improve my thinking, and
- Expand my perspectives.
- Connecting with like-minded individuals.
- Are you one of them?
- Slowly (Pretty slowly, actually) building income streams.
- I believe luck is the combined result of preparation and opportunities.
- Playing badminton, jogging, hiking.
- Practicing mindfulness.
Why do I write?
- To crystallize my thoughts into words.
- To interact with ardent and like-minded readers like you.
- To live. Yeah, writing is gradually becoming my way of living. Loving it.
How do I write?
- I write what I think, and I think what I write.
- Minimal to zero fluff. Your time is valuable.
- Moderate length, self-reflective, practical.
Do I monetize my website?
- So far, no.
- I focus on thinking and writing.
- My newsletters are completely free too.
- If you find my content helpful, you may subscribe for free below.
My Career and Education Background
- Former Business Analyst, the Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
- Bloomberg Campus Ambassador, Bloomberg Institute.
- Chemical Engineering Graduate, University Malaya, Malaysia.
- Completer of Data Science Specialization (MOOC), Johns Hopkins University.
If you find my content helpful, feel free to subscribe to my free newsletter. You can also follow me on Quora and LinkedIn.